Jesus Christ please help us

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer requests, allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It has been our privilege to lift up each of these needs—your desire to grow as a husband, father, employee, and man of God; your work projects and proposals; the healing of your body and the financial provision for your future; the relationships with your wife, children, coworkers, and extended family; and the comfort for your grieving heart over the loss of your dear friend.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if you’ve sensed God’s strength in your roles, favor in your work, healing in your body, or peace in your relationships—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are waiting on the Lord.

If some of these burdens still weigh heavily on your heart, we invite you to share them again. We are here to continue praying with you, trusting that God hears and works in His perfect timing. May He draw near to you and your family, soften every heart that needs His touch, and fill you with His peace as you walk in faith.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
262
Dear God please help me and my wife with our AUD. We had a great time talking to each other and then after awhile we ended up not understanding each other and not listening to each other. I'm going to go upstairs to sleep by myself and I am so sorry that I have so much of a hard time to relate...
Replies
8
Views
155
Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom