JESUS CHRIST LET MY ### HAVE A ...

TACOMA DESTIENY

Servant of All
JESUS CHRIST LET MY ### HAVE A GOOD DR VISIT ON THE COMPUTER WITH DR TODAY THEY ALREADY ### STARTING DR VISIT THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST AND LET ME HAVE GOOD DAY ON JOB AND ### GOOD DAY AT HOME HANK YOU JESUS CHRIST HELP MY ### THAT IS ### TO AND MY ### AND ### TOO.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a better day today at work. Even though I had some technical computer challenges I got most of my work done. I did not shake or sweat or throw up even though I woke up this morning and I had myself a BEER. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and...
Replies
7
Views
132
Dear God thank you so much for another day of being sober. Thank you for helping me with my projects and proposals and my ability to perform well at work. Thank you for helping me to have a good job and a very good home to live in. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers...
Replies
26
Views
383
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Replies
15
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom