I've been in a relationship for 9 ###

I've been in a relationship for ### years and believe he is not being faithful. My heart aches. I know I need to let him go. He is also mentally and emotionally abusive. I keep kidding myself that it will get better. I need to find strength. I've stayed because I don't want to go through the heartache. I'm requesting a prayer because I don't even know what to pray for in my situation.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.


Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.​


Commit your way to the LORD; trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass -Psalm 37:5-6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been asked for help to save and to get saved people in a few communities I have visited, I'm asking for prayer for my own help to do that and that our Father has His hand on this new beginning and that the church that are here in this town get used for His purposes...
Replies
9
Views
175
I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
146
Hi all, I need your prayers in regards to my relationship. I've been in a relationship with a woman for about two years now and I've been getting mixed signals on whether I'm supposed to stay with her or not. I've asked God plenty of times and have been persistent in prayer on whether to end...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom