Its been awhile since I have posted. God has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmwilliams5

Humble Prayer Partner
Its been awhile since I have posted. God has really blessed me with Grace and Mercy. I am not really sure what God wants of me now, I feel He is changing my outlook and my thinking. Please pray for ###, I do not want to make anymore bad decisions. Please pray for ###, he just has no respect for God and is teaching our kids to have the same attitude. They are all going the wrong way, I feel out numbered.
 
May God hear your prayers. May your husband realize the importance of setting a good example for his children. It is very hard when you feel outnumbered. Just know that God is with you. I can relate to this very much. God bless you and your family.
 
Thank you for posting this! My children also seem to be far from the Lord, although my wife honors Him in her heart, quietly! We need empowering to reach our children, to have Father God reach them with His grace and love, (as if He is not fully stretched out to all that would respond to Him already)! "Dear Father in heaven, your pure and holy word is our empowerment as you display your holy will to us, and the way we should go! Your word says that what we bind on earth is bound in heaven, and what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven! Believing your word, and speaking with confidence before you, through the mighty name of Jesus and by your Spirit, we now Bind all natural and spiritual interference to our partners and our children, be bound in Jesus holy name, Do not touch our partners or children again, and we claim in Jesus holy name loosing and freedom from All the bondage placed upon these people by this and all interference that denies Father God's truth, that they see and hear clearly and understand the reality of Jesus Christ, what He has done for us, and claim revelation of their ability to respond to His offer of life through Him, even to the Father in heaven and be touched by His very great love for us all! Dear Father, you love us so much, and we love you, and want to love you more and more and bring glory to your precious name through your word, the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!"
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know it been awhile since my last prayer request but don't think it's because I have nuthin to pray about. I pray for my family health and safety each day but sometimes we forget to pray for ourselves. I'm going through health issues and I know God is right beside me holding my hand, hugging...
Replies
8
Views
317
It’s been awhile since I’ve asked for prayer it just seems that all my prayers go unanswered I’m a retiree and get social security and adding them both is just a little over two thousand a month keep in mind I have rent to pay lights water groceries to buy still have a ca note I have worried...
Replies
11
Views
420
It has been awhile since I started requesting for prayer for my partner who is suffering from depression. Somehow, my intuition is telling me that depression could be his excuse and he was actually seeing someone behind my back. This nasty thought is haunting me and hurting me a lot. Please pray...
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom