It seems like you might be asking for a review or

Stanryver

Humble Servant
I'm asking for prayer that God will intervene on my behalf concerning my pet poochie who is missing, God Pl help me I pray
 
I'm asking for prayer that God will intervene on my behalf concerning my pet poochie who is missing, God Pl help me I pray
I have prayed for ###. May God guide him home safely and quickly. In Jesus Name amen amen
 
I'm asking for prayer that God will intervene on my behalf concerning my pet poochie who is missing, God Pl help me I pray
Praise the lord, God has heard your request, God will surely bring back your pet, God will help you. Be of good cheer, God will bless you with your heart's desires. God bless you abundantly.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok the Bible tells us there's one way to salvation. Then nowadays when medical procedures like CPR and defibrillator can "bring people back" from the dead. That's weird in itself, but what completely confuses me there are atheists and people who die in the sins who said they were in Heaven, and...
Replies
10
Views
233
Please pray for the removal and blocking from my life of a large group of people who have been harassing me under the influence of demons for years. Please pray for my protection and defense concerning the intense emotional and psychological abuse I have been targeted with in this situation...
Replies
10
Views
278
Please pray for the removal from my life of a large group of people who have been relentlessly harassing me under the influence of demons for years. Please especially pray for the removal of certain individuals in that group who seem especially evil. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom