Issues In Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for my husband, Tony and me to resolve the issues in our marriage and get back together.

Honor this request O Lord Jesus. Let this couple be good to each other and love each other as You love Your church. God in Jesus name I pray.

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name bless my husband and I to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our life together. May our love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. Bless our marriage. I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless each of us to fall head over hills in Love with You Lord Jesus and with each other. Keep our love for You and each other strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and my Sister in Christ who sent this prayer to me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray for all of us. Amen, So Be It!!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God change your husband's heart from the inside, open his eyes to all God has done for you both. We pray God will strengthen, guide, give you wisdom to be strong and ignite your marriage a new in Jesus Name. God bless them both. Amen

macgyver7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom