Cinu

Beloved of All
Dear Prayer Warriors,
This is ### from ###. I had a review of the modules that I was working on from the higher management at 11:30 P.M. IST today, the review was not good, they put blame on me a lot. I have another review now at 6:00 P.M. I am trying to complete what was missing. Please pray that I will be able to complete on time and review goes on ok. Please pray.

Regards ###
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 
Thank you prayer warriors, the review went ok, no surprises.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Management mentioned a CBD oil being empty in the dispensary. I wish they would catch the thief. My mom never trusted me growing up. I tend to not know social cues. I fear I'll be accused even when innocent as this has been a reoccurring theme in my life. I also saw someone left a political...
Replies
9
Views
117
I work at a place with all age groups. We have a few teenagers. An adult male has been inappropriate with some of the younger ladies. I want to bring it up with management but this man is unstable. Hes mentions he brings a gun to work and he seems to have a lot of personal issues. I dont want to...
Replies
14
Views
178
Please join me in prayer for my workplace. Pray for all managers and leaders, from corporate leadership to supervisors and team leads. Ask God to remove all evil influences, strife, confusion, corruption, and demonic forces from the workplace. Pray that the Lord will touch their hearts, soften...
Replies
7
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom