Is It Wrong To Want To Die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godrescuedme

Humble Prayer Partner
I just feel so bad. I'm so depressed. I want to go be with God in heaven. I cannot do my job. I'm too heavy. I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I am always exhausted and lonely. Lord please take me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord God, show this person your purpose. Guide ### through, let the Holy Spirit be infused in ### so that You may work through ###.. I pray that all this be done through Your will, in Christ's name.. Amen.
 
sister their is hope in God, do not lose hope JESUS LOVES YOU and has a plan.

1 Peter 5:7  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
 
I feel the same way. I keep thinking there has to be a reason for us. I pray you find yours. I pray you find fulfillment. Find a good cause and throw yourself into helping out that cause. I am thinking of doing the same thing. I pray for this child of Yours, God. Please send the Holy Spirit to fill and make happy your child. In your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have been where you are. I am not perfect, not even close. I have so many problems still, but please pray to God, because God is the only thing that got me from where you are right now. Life is still wanting you, OK. I have been so down and depressed. I read the Bible and felt much better. Please read Psalms 28; it will help, maybe. It helped me.
 
I am praying for you. Look up. God will help you. God is so in love with you.

There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...

Let Us Pray: God help me get healthy for you in Jesus' name. Help every member of ### get fit and healthy for you. Amen.

###~###
 
Thank you all so very much. I really appreciate your heartfelt prayers. Lord please show your love, mercy and goodness to all of us. Please help us all Lord with all the things we struggle with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
149
Is seeking money and financial security a sin? Or should we have faith every day that God will provide? Is it not dangerous/risky? I’m confused. At what point is stewarding money a necessity and at what point is it a sin?
Replies
7
Views
263
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 2:12 : Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, A Prayer for Wisdom and Protection: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, fill our heart with Your wisdom. Let Your understanding guard our...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,461
Messages
16,800,100
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom