Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn1ni

Humble Prayer Partner
Well... I just heard today that I didn't get the job. Thank you to all who prayed. I sent them an email to let them know I'd be interested in casual work to build up my experience! We make plans and God just laughs! Maybe it wasn't meant to be Unless there is a change in plan. Let me know your thoughts amen
 
Lord Praise be to you, Lord you know the needs of ###, She is in need of a job Lord the Job she did not receive today may not be your will, Lord present her with a job as she may need to support herself and the family, Lord allow her to build her career in this world, while she remain humble unto you with thanks giving and praising you for all the good things you have done in her life, Lord we also pray that you grant her wisdom, if given a choice she could choose the best jobs presented by you, Lord accept our prayers in Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!
 
Dear ###,

Wherever you are in your life, know that God wants the absolute best for you. There are many situations we face that we do not understand. But do not worry about those things, because God understands them. (*Matthew 6:25-26) He knows why and has good reason for them all. Cast all your cares on Him, because He cares for you. (*I Peter 5:7) Trust Him. Have faith and have patience. (*Matthew 17:20, *Ecclesiastes 7:8) Do not ever settle for second best – it can cause you a lot of unnecessary frustrations. You were hand made by Almighty God. You were designed to receive nothing but the best. Whatever defines “the best” for you, go for it, fight for it, believe in it. Never settle for second best. Never give up. Do not miss out on God’s best for your life. Trust Him.
 
Psalms 9:10 Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.
 
IF YOU ARE BASED IN ### - EMAIL ME YOUR CV - I AM A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT FOR A LEADING AGENCY BASED IN ### - WE RECRUIT NATION WIDE AND INTO ###. bobbym@focusgroup.co.za
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Back on Sept ###th I had a job interview with a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. I have not heard from them yet and I'm getting stressed out about it. I'm praying that they will call me early next week and tell me that I've been hired. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
125
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
128
Prayers that everything goes smoothly for my job interview today at ###.
Replies
11
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom