interview

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for your job interview. It was our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide every moment, fill you with His peace, and grant you confidence and favor as you stepped into that opportunity. We prayed earnestly that the interview would be led and supervised by God Himself, trusting in His perfect will for your life.

Now, we would love to hear how things unfolded. If the Lord has answered your prayer in any way—whether through a smooth interview, a sense of His presence, or even an unexpected outcome—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If it seems like the answer hasn’t yet come, or if you’re still waiting for clarity, don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing with you in faith, believing that God is at work even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him, trusting in His timing and His goodness. We pray that He would strengthen your heart, deepen your faith, and remind you that He is always with you. In Jesus’ precious and powerful Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
224
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom