Interview

Godonlycansave

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I do well on my interview on Tuesday and that I get the job. Keep my mind filled with positive thoughts. I thank you, Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a Job Interview back on ### for an ###. I was told a decision supposed been made back on ###, but I have not heard back from then yet. I pray I hear from them this next Monday or Tuesday. It's causing a lot of stress for me right now. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
165
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
277
I have a Job Interview on ### for a position applied for back on ###. Pray that I do well that day and the people who decides will consider me and that I get hired for it. Thank and God Bless.
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom