Dear Heavenly Father, I have an interview with the hiring manager tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous. Please give me the courage and wisdom to know what to say. I hope the manager is a good manager and the job will pan out for me.
In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen!
May you be blessed with your new job and we all pray that you will have a very nice and respectful manager.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
164
Help me in my job interview tomorrow Make me the most outstanding candidate to the recruiter and hiring managers, amen.
Replies
9
Views
294
Please pray for me to clear the job interview that I have tomorrow. Please pray that the questions are easy and the ones that I know to answer.
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom