In the parable of the sower the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version The Parable of the Good Samaritan 25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” 27 He answered, “‘Love...
Replies
7
Views
278
These past few nights have been very restless. I am often alone, so I do not notice it, but this time my little sister was there to see it. I tossed and turned in my sleep all night, whereas I normally slept in a rather still position. I dreamed that I was being pursued by some kind of guru, a...
Replies
9
Views
101
I'm thankful for all the responses I received on my last post. Your words truly encouraged me. I read through your messages and prayed to God about them, and I felt He used many of your responses to bring confirmation. Glory to God! I have another prayer request regarding some spiritual attacks...
Replies
14
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom