We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you these past days, asking the Lord to work all things together for your good as only He can. We have prayed earnestly that His perfect will be done in your situation and that His help would be made known to you in powerful ways.

If the Lord has answered your prayer in the time since you posted, we would be so encouraged to hear how He has moved—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come or the situation remains uncertain, we invite you to post your request again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, believing with you for God’s provision, wisdom, and peace.

May the Lord bless you richly as you seek Him, trusting in His timing and His goodness. We will keep lifting you up, asking the Father to strengthen your faith and meet every need according to His riches in glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Please pray over me and my husband ### we are struggling financially and in our needs, we need blessings and things to work out. Please pray the Lord will help us and guide us.
Replies
7
Views
131
Dear Lord Jesus, I need the ### spot. I need to get my foot in the door. I want to try to get a little bit of my puppet series and asking to become a big shot. Iconic thing and promote it is to qualify. You is the uplift unfortunate people who who could be the same as unlucky more or even less...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom