In Need Of Prayers For Marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of our marriage.
 
Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name, Honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done in both of their lives. Use this couple to be a blessing to other couples that are having problems in their marriage. Use them as a great testimony for the Glory of God. Amen….
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
174
My husband and I need prayer. We’ve been arguing a lot. He’s really hurt and he says things that really hurt me. I forgive him and want the Lord to heal my wounds. I am doing my best to change but I feel blamed for a lot of dynamics in our relationship. I want to take accountability for the...
Replies
12
Views
137
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, he’s so angry talking divorce, I’m devastated. He completely snapped last night...
Replies
10
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom