In need of a job, been unemployed ...

Rushida

Disciple of Prayer
In need of a job, been unemployed since March last year, got a temporary job but now home again, and the boss is not nice, have bills etc and children in school but I know my God is able, so please agree with me for an opened door financially.
 
In need of a job, been unemployed since March last year, got a temporary job but now home again, and the boss is not nice, have bills etc and children in school but I know my God is able, so please agree with me for an opened door financially
May there be Light of our Lord Jesus Christ upon everything you lay your hands, in Jesus'Name I pray, amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job and provide for all your needs. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life and is able to work out everything good for you. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear God, thank you for all the blessings my family and I have received. I am filled with awe and gratitude for the miracles and blessings in our lives. I am requesting your help for my son ### to get this job. It has been a long time coming, and he is prepared to start this new journey. I ask...
Replies
12
Views
433
Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship. I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom