In Jesus Name, deliver me and my ###.

In Jesus Name, deliver me and my family from every demonic power attacking us. All the evil spirits that do put unknown and unexplained marks on our bodies whenever we are sleeping, your time is up now. Die by fire in Jesus Name. Amen.
You must cleanse your home to get rid of this thing. If it is of evil nature. Speak God's name out loud they can not stand against his name. Pour salt in a line around your bed before going to sleep as you pour it. (say by the blood of Jesus Christ I am protected over and over until the circles complete. Salt is blessed they can not cross it. This will keep it from you why you sleep. I will ask the blessed ones they are closer to God what this thing is and what to do to get it out of your home.

I place the blood of Jesus Christ over you and your family members! (who are what this spirit is) remove it from these people. Bless them and protect them

I pray for this in Jesus Christ name! Amen
 
A
You must cleanse your home to get rid of this thing. If it is of evil nature, speak God's name out loud; they cannot stand against His name. Pour salt in a line around your bed before going to sleep as you pour it. (Say by the blood of Jesus Christ I am protected over and over until the circles complete. Salt is blessed; they cannot cross it. This will keep it from you while you sleep.) I will ask the blessed ones; they are closer to God, what this thing is and what to do to get it out of your home.
I place the blood of Jesus Christ over you and your family members! (who are what this spirit is) remove it from these people. Bless them and protect them.
I pray for this in Jesus Christ's name!
 
In Jesus Name, deliver me and my family from every demonic power attacking us. All the evil spirits that do put unknown and unexplained marks on our bodies whenever we are sleeping, your time is up now. Die by fire in Jesus Name. Amen.
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm in so much emotional pain, I'm a burden, I'm trash/garbage that needs to be taken out, I'm a useless eater, and I'm a waste of time/space/resources. According to the POTUS's campaign rhetoric, I'm also...
Replies
10
Views
328
Reasons to take me: 1. I WANT TO GO. 2. I have no reason to stay. 3. I'm in pain. My death will stop my pain. 4. I'm afraid. My death will end my fear. 5. I have no purpose. 6. I'm a burden. My death will free up resources better used elsewhere. 7. It will save government money. 8. Dying is my...
Replies
9
Views
783
Today, I had a very strange experience in my dream. I watched one deliverance video on YouTube and I slept afterwards in the afternoon as I wanted to take a nap. Though it was a dream, I could feel it was real and I don’t know what it was! I saw one lady who was sitting right next to me where...
Replies
13
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom