In deep financial crisis, I need ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey guys, me again. I've sent a message here not long ago, regarding my current situation. Basically, what's been happening is - for the past 6 years, ever since Covid, my family’s business had completely collapsed, and been going deep down this misery of financial crisis. They have so much...
Replies
8
Views
147
Hello: Please continue to pray regarding my financial situation which has been collapsing. My workers comp pay from a back injury has been cut since July ###. My bills are piling up. My insurances are getting cancelled one by one. It is a complete mess. BUT GOD. Please agree with me for...
Replies
9
Views
295
Dear Brother I am going to acute financial crisis. Having lost my job as ### last year now I am working as school teacher with a small salary of only ###. As I have huge debt it's difficult for me. This month I have much to pay and I have only ### in my account. I have been asking help from many...
Replies
8
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom