I'm ### yrs old man, from ### living ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey I’m ### yrs old and I’m asking for a prayer and a miracle because I’ve had anxiety since I was ### and I’ve been going to the hospital for many different reasons, I really need God more than anything right now to heal me from everything, to heal my body and mind, I just want a prayer for...
Replies
11
Views
628
I'm a ### yr old man from ###. I was in a terrible car accident yesterday. Broke several ribs and wrenched my back. Please pray for me. (In hospital now)
Replies
7
Views
363
I'm 26 yrs old, name is ###. Almost 1 year I'm waiting for ### immigrations and visa processing it's not happening in that so many family problems came, all about one thing money. I'm married, I have one baby boy 1 and half yrs old. I have so many requests to you now. I want to go ### as one as...
Replies
5
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom