I'm trusting God to heal my teeth ...

For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name with a yes.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, Your Word says in Psalm 112 112:7, “They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” I hold onto this promise today as I seek employment. Strengthen my heart, remove anxiety, and help me trust Your timing. Open the right doors of opportunity and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 21:31: The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights a powerful truth: while preparation and effort are important, the final outcome is...
Replies
5
Views
78
Thank you so much for your service, love, and constant encouragement. May the Lord bless you and remember you for all that you do. I am writing to humbly ask for your prayers. I was scheduled to redo a fertility test, but it was canceled at the last minute and rescheduled for when my next cycle...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom