I’m so angry at God for not ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
I’m so angry at God for not giving me what I want. Help me to fight back and be a winner.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You see why I am so angry and pissed off because I am so tired of waiting all day!! You have no idea how I feel!!
Replies
10
Views
175
i am sorry andit bee chroci pain for several days. i need my bdoy to do iftign andc airng for my grandma and cleanign thehosue. i have paineven typing. :( i amsorry Lord an id dnt knwo what tod o now. im so sad..please pray fr my healign inside an dout and my relationshipw itht he Lor di h
Replies
5
Views
77
Lord my God, Please forgive me for all my sins. Since March started, I experienced one of the worst feelings, like getting drowned in debt, not hitting my quota in my career, getting scammed, getting rejected, and I'm no longer happy in my life for the past few years. Because of these...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom