I’m selling an asset to a friend, he ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God praise be your name! We thank you for the many blessings in our lives. I come to you In prayer asking that you have mercy on us, I ask that you please restore ###'s vision, please bless ### with a new job and help us find a new place to live since we cannot longer stay in this home...
Replies
15
Views
137
I bought my first home in 2007 as a single mom of two children and raised them here. I got married in 2018 and had a little one with my husband in 2022. Since then we have bought some land and are almost done with the construction of our new home. I was very excited at first but during the...
Replies
8
Views
315
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom