I'm praying the arthritis in my hands ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAYER FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS NOW RUNNING ON ###.SHE IS SUFFERING FROM ARTHRITIS ON HER RIGHT-HAND FINGERS SINCE MANY YEARS NOW. THE PAIN IS SO ACUTE THAT DOCTERS ARE TREATING WITH INJECTIONS ON ER PALM EVERY WEEK. SHE IS TAKING SOME OTHER PILLS. SHE SUFFERS ALSO FROM EXHAUSTION ...
Replies
11
Views
587
I had this sickness when I was ###. The Lord heals me but now at ### I have it again. The term "rheumatoid arthritis" often refers to rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a chronic autoimmune disease that attacks the joints, causing severe inflammation, deformity, intense pain, and potential damage to...
Replies
8
Views
178
I really need prayer, I’m so tired. I’m only ### years old, ### small kids and was just told I have moderate arthritis in my back and neck. It’s gotten to the point where it’s pinching my sciatic nerve, it’s so bad. I can’t sleep well, it even makes me cry from the pain. I can feel it go all...
Replies
11
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom