I'm praying for my son's friend watch him he's got###

Shawn howard

Disciple of Prayer
I'm praying for my son's friend to watch him; he's got nodules in his throat. We're just praying that Jesus will heal him completely. I'm praying for my daughter with this ongoing fight against depression. I'm just praying for your favor, Jesus Christ, in your life. I'm praying to rebuke Satan and to break the generational curse of our family from drug addiction, marijuana, the spirit of lion in the fatherless generation. I'm praying for my son ###'s salvation. I'm praying for my daughter ###'s salvation. I'm praying for myself this week, please have me trust Jesus with everything, to be faithful with Jesus, to fall in love with Jesus, and most of all, to love him as my savior and do his will. I'm asking Jesus to heal me completely of my infirmities of herpes.
 
yes I am glad to pray for this.. i prayed for this.. and May God bless you to do His will.. Blessings
 
I stand in complete agreement with you on your Prayer with a sincere & loving heart. Praying for you & with you; ###.

May the Blessings, Grace, Love & Peace of our Heavenly Father, His Son; our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & the reassurance of the ever present Holy Spirit be with you & yours; now today & forever. GOD Bless !!!
 
[SIZE=11pt]I pray for salvation for everybody who needs salvation here and I pray that God's perfect will be done in your lives, in Jesus' Name. Amen[/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my son's friends who are very sick in ###.
Replies
9
Views
412
MY SON'S FRIEND MS ### ### is suffering from CML with Lymphoid Blast Crisis and is undergoing treatment at ###, ###. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
12
Views
486
Please pray for my son's friend who lost his wallet containing driving licence, debit, credit, and all other important cards, so he doesn't have any identity proof to come back from the other party of Country. Lord, have mercy on him, fill him with your Grace to get his documents back, thank you...
Replies
15
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom