Geramean

Disciple of Prayer
I'm praying for financial miracles, blessings and breakthrough and to pay off the rising debt. I'm also praying for peace of mind and less anxiety.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I’m sorry that you have fallen on hard times financially, friend. It’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet, and I can understand why you’re feeling the strain of these circumstances. I'm praying for God to provide for your needs and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever." May He guide and encourage you during this difficult time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
273
I have been into debts and was in verge of breaking down because of financial problem. I hope God will help me get through this dire moments as I am facing this turmoil. My wage cannot suffice our daily needs as it has to be paid for bills and debts.
Replies
11
Views
225
Please Pray for me ### urgently for a miraculous blessed financial breakthrough, ongoing prosperity I'm in financial dire straits hardship anxiety stress depression Chains of extreme poverty to break GOD bless ###
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom