praying for financial breakthrough

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. It has been heavy on our hearts to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in your financial struggles and bring the breakthrough you so desperately need. We have prayed that God would open doors no man can shut, provide in ways that only He can, and give you peace that surpasses all understanding as you wait on Him.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation—if He has provided a way where there seemed to be no way, softened the hearts of creditors, or given you unexpected provision—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to so many others who are walking through similar trials.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the breakthrough hasn’t yet come, please know we are still here with you. We encourage you to post this request again, and we will continue to lift you up in prayer, trusting that God hears the cries of His children. He is never late, and His provision is always perfect, even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort you with His peace, and remind you that you are not alone in this battle. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are standing with you, believing for His best in your life. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty Father in Heaven, thank You for this day. Thank Xou for provisions. I pray for finances to help bridge gaps, in Jesus
Replies
11
Views
200
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
251
God has been so good. We got the temporary housing solution we asked for. However, we are currently facing financial difficulties due to the expenditures. The loans and debts are never ending. Dear sisters and brothers, please pray for a financial breakthrough for us. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom