I'm ### ### in ###, pray my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I failed both of my GCSEs and got a G and F, I have been beating myself up all day saying that I have little value. I also fell into lust. Your prayers will help a lot and make me feel a lot better. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
120
The enemy has once again convinced me I’m the problem. Shame on me. Nothing's good enough. I want to go back to smoking pot and ignoring all my stresses and problems. Life is too much! I’m the problem and everyone hates me. I’m too bitter, too “religious”. Shame on me. But justified is you.
Replies
6
Views
200
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom