I'm in deep need of ###. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

J'ai besoin de réconfort et de délivrance. Ma foi s'étiole, je ne fais plus confiance à Dieu comme avant et je me sens constamment lasse, épuisée, exaspérée et déprimée. J'aimerais être écoutée et comprise, mais j'ai l'impression d'être maltraitée. Priez pour mon cœur et pour que je sois...
Replies
5
Views
108
Please pray fervently for me - I lost all my family to death & now I have no one & I am turning ### years old in a few days... I am battling severe loneliness, isolation, alienation & despair... please pray for the Lord to send the right people to Love me back to life.. I desperately need some...
Replies
9
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom