I'm in anxiety, panic and insomnia ....I'm ...

Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, About two weeks ago I had a very bad panic attack which lead me to staying up 24 hours. The very next day I decided it was time to quit any and all THC consumption. I decided to do a taper method where I slowly ween myself off of the stuff but this has lead to prolonged...
Replies
14
Views
423
Please pray for me because I have been struggling with insomnia for months now and I am so tired. This is so debilitating and I need to find peace. I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Please pray for a good night's rest and that my constant anxiety will come to an end. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom