I'm having kidney pain. Please pray for ###.

Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you
God remember this person have Mercy on him and let your Mighty Hand come on him and Heal him Completely let every pain Go Out of his body Right Now I Proclaim Complete Healing to him I rebuke every demonic powers which are working against him Bless him with his health and long life in Jesus Name AMEN
 
I'm having kidney pain. Please pray for me.
May our good heavenly father relieve all the pain that you are having. It's such a painfull condition as I have experienced the same condition and going through it and asking for God's mercy. I pray with you my brother for God's healing to take place through Jesus mighty name name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless Me! - Please Click on the Link Below And Pray -
God Bless Me!

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR Father you know all of my needs they are before your precense i ask for forgiveness from all sin . I ask to let me have the ### you know the details of it. I pray for protection upon my body mind and self being . I pray for recovery with my body to be back in energy mode. Please take the...
Replies
8
Views
121
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family cat who has chronic kidney disease. There are progressively worse stages to the disease and it would likely be fatal if our cat entered some of the later stages. Please pray that he does not get worse and his bloodwork and kidneys...
Replies
8
Views
187
Urgent prayers needed for ### having kidney problem along with chest infection
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom