I'm ### from ###. I would like ...

Eartannul

Prayer Partner
I'm ### from Zambia. I would like you to pray for my son ### to have a changed life. Stop drinking and start working for God.
 
I'm ### from ###. I would like you to pray for my son ### to have a changed life. Stop drinking and start working for God
I can understand your concern for your son, ###. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to draw your son closer to Himself and deliver him from his addiction to alcohol. May God lead your son to His best plan for his life.
 
I can understand your concern for your son, ###. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to draw your son closer to Himself and deliver him from his addiction to alcohol. May God lead your son to His best plan for his life.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm ### from ###. I would like you to pray for my son ### to have a changed life. Stop drinking and start working for God
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
219
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom