I'm ### from ### I need prayer ...

Nengemar

Disciple of Prayer
I'm ### from ###. I need prayer. I'm childless and my husband had run away from me for ### years now.
 
I'm ### from ### I need prayer I'm childless and my husband had run away from me for ### years now
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
155
prayer for my protection prayer for my well being prayer to stay connected to God more prayer to always need God even when i’m doing well. Prayer for financial blessing prayer for my love for God to grow more
Replies
10
Views
229
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,339
Messages
16,787,252
Members
648,906
Latest member
Caliennath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom