I'm ### addicted please pray for ### ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

### I stand with you and I pray over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless Your child's spiritual walk, protecting and strengthening Your child from alcoholism and all forms of evil. Father I humbly ask that ### will overcome all challenges and all temptations, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
I'm alcohol addicted please pray for me so that I can quit drinking habits.
Hang tough I've been sober six days it's tough but worth it. Can you contact alcoholism anonymous near you? I'm praying for all addicts God bless
 
I pray by the very grace of God alcohol the smell and taste of it will become so bad that you will not desire it for any reason ever again but that you will have an overpowering desire to know God and His Word and you will experience a life changing revelation about the Lord and His love for you in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m reaching out for prayer. I use food to self-regulate emotionally and I need deliverance in Jesus' name. I just can’t seem to stop eating. Thank you for your prayers!
Replies
11
Views
405
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
147
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,121
Messages
16,784,496
Members
648,692
Latest member
Dhnaruyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom