I would to say thank you to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
233
I have started working its been 3 weeks, thank you for all the prayers . The only downside of the job is that is fee for service there has been a lot of cancellation but God has continue to be good to me. I want to pray for my family for my brothers, my father so God can continue to help him...
Replies
9
Views
125
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom