I would like to thank everyone for ...

I would like to thank everyone for yalls prayers im clear from covid..didn't get it ..and my daughter as well..thank you all so so much God bless you all..God is good!!
Thank you for allowing us to pray for you and your family. Lord please keep this family safe from plagues, sickness, and unclean things, and spirit s Father keep food on their table, money in their pockets to pay their bill! I pray for this in Jesus Christ name! Amen!
Bless the Lord
Bless Israel! Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
227
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
227
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom