I would like to request to pray ...

Clothsenarc

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to request to pray for my future life partner ###, ###, and ###. We both of us love each other and want to live together in life. But ### family are not agree due to ### am Roman Catholic. And ### is ###. We can understand both and make future bright. No any other queries regarding which status we belong. I don't know what is going to happen further. We both of us can't decide what to do. Pray for us.
 
I would like to request to pray for my future life partner me ### ### ### and ### ### we both of us love each other and want to live together in life. But boys family are not agree due to am Roman Catholic. And he is ###. we can understand both and make future bright no any other queries regarding which status we belong. I don't know what is going to happen further. We both of us can't decide what to do. Pray for us.
I pray for this couple please guide them please protect their love and help them have a happy life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
189
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
218
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom