Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."
Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,..."
3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."
Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the Lord, “O God, please heal her—please.”
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!”
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Matthew 8:7 "And he said to him, “I will come and heal him."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."
Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh."
Proverbs 3:6 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope, in Jesus' name. Amen.