Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would like to ask for prayer support for a friend of mine named Daniel. He has this belief that staying friends with a narcissist who manipulates him and has raped girls is showing God's love, strength and being healed. He thinks telling a narcissist, don't do that, is good and that victims of that narcissist should heal and that forgiving him is not sharing your story or what happened or being ok with him being friends with their rapist. He is so lost and clearly hasn't had enough experiences to know that providing support and befriending a perpetrator of such acts is not a path of healing but an alignment to evil. And if he chooses not to take sides with abusers, he is choosing to have a sage space for them where they can continue to abuse others while having a person being there for them trying to "fix" them. And that is choosing a side.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our friend Daniel to you. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in his life. Lord, we pray that you would open his eyes to the truth and help him understand the gravity of the situation he is in.

Father, we pray that you would break the chains of deception and manipulation that the narcissist has over Daniel. Give him discernment to recognize the evil that is present and the courage to distance himself from such harmful relationships. Help him to understand that showing love and strength does not mean enabling or condoning the actions of a perpetrator.

Lord, we ask for healing and restoration for all the victims who have suffered at the hands of this narcissist. Comfort them, Lord, and surround them with your love and support. Give them the strength to share their stories and find healing in your presence.

Father, we pray that you would grant Daniel wisdom and understanding, that he may see the truth and choose to stand against abuse and injustice. Help him to create a safe space for those who have been hurt, rather than providing a platform for the abuser to continue their harmful actions.

We declare your victory over this situation, Lord, and we trust in your power to bring about transformation and healing. May your Holy Spirit guide Daniel on the path of righteousness and lead him away from any alignment with evil.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 4:23: "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
- Ephesians 5:11: "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

For my mother to stop gaslighting and being abusive....twisting things..etc.. she is a covert narcissist...I wish I could get away from her and that people would see through her...
Replies
Views
Lord, I would like to ask for help releasing me from my friend's grasp who is afraid of vulnerability and doesn't understand it well. He tries to force his perception and way of seeing things into me without acknowledging my process or my own personal path. It felt smothering. Please. Remove him...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the prayers and support from my prayer last week. It gives me hope when I know I’m being prayed for. I am involved with a narcissist and it is slowly draining the life out of me. Got involved with him not too long after my heartbreaking divorce when husband left our 29 yr. Marriage...
Replies
Views
Lord, I would like to pray for my mother....I wish she would show me love and support instead of trying to be in competition with me, trying to put me down, making assumptions of things and sharing them with others as truth...iw is she would just stop.... it's exhausting to deal with this...
Replies
Views
Dear God, I am reaching for your utmost help in handling Karl for me. I am surrendering this person to you. I lift him up to you, Lord. Yes, I am trauma bonded with this guy and I am secretly waiting for him to come back around. I know this does not make any sense at all because of how badly...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom