I would like all of you to pray for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would like all of you to pray for the healing of my cousin in ### that has a serious medical condition. I believe in the power of prayer and the more voices lifted up requesting this healing the swifter it will be received. Please pass this prayer request on and Angel Blessings to all that take the time for this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
231
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
218
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom