I wish to be a part of ...

Somologeo

Disciple of Prayer
I wish to be a part of online ministry. Please pray for me for God's guidance.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
154
I wish that every girl that sees my profile on my Dating app Dateability will all like my profile and everything about me and that they all start messaging me in the afternoon starting at 12:30 pm and for the rest of my life and that I find the right girl out of all of them who is the perfect...
Replies
9
Views
121
Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom