I wish that you should pray for ...

Ffimendar

Disciple of Prayer
I wish that you should pray for my family so that peace and prosperity should reign.
 
I pray for you and your family.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! On this week’s Marriage After God podcast, we’re leaning into something that has transformed our marriage: praying for each other and our marriage every single day. This episode is a practical invitation to make daily prayer...
Replies
0
Views
219
I'm facing a lot of setbacks in my business. I'm into mombasa business, kemi's, hiking snails, farming things are not flourishing at all. There are some particular dreams I will see every time I'm about succeeding, after such a dream, my life will start going back to zero. Such dreams are 1...
Replies
11
Views
622
I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom