I wish I could go & sleep ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Nothing that is happening in your life right now is worth spending an eternity in hell for and that is where you would go if you were to take your own life, there would be no going back!
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Freedom from strongholds
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
154
I've been facing my battles alone for a very long time. & it's getting harder & harder since God took my dad away. People I used to trust, even my own family & the church betrayed & persecuted me horribly. I've been longing for nothing but to go home to Heaven now. God indeed had promised me...
Replies
9
Views
227
If he did exist and cared at all, he would have taken me long ago. I hurt so much and have no hope or purpose. I am so afraid.
Replies
6
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom