I Want To Travel To ### or ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
341
I am going to visit a friend of mine (who is not a believer) in another city. Let us pray that God blesses and protects my travel there and my return travel tomorrow, in the name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God moves, blesses, and guides my entire visit to this city to the fullest extent...
Replies
15
Views
147
Tomorrow I must have a travel in connection with the business that God has given me to make a living. Please pray, Heavenly Father, to bless my travel, both going and returning, for His glory, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray, Heavenly Father, to protect me and the car in this travel for...
Replies
14
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,859
Members
649,515
Latest member
Toraosuanville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom