I want to out of poverty In ###

I prayed for this, may God bless your needs in His will and timing in Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
I want to out of poverty In my life
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord encourage you and provide for your every need in the days ahead. Please hang in there, okay?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nathan was put here by co. Of ###, ###. Due to divorce ect. Some thing have become out of had, property paid for need help from the Lords people. This isn't self inflicted its the hatred and bigotry of people. ###, ###.
Replies
6
Views
209
Hello, my parents suffered their while life from intense fear of poverty,even though they had enough.I was never afraid in the past concerning money,as I fully trusted in the Lord and his provision..but since a few weeks, fear seeks to creep in.I guess, it might be a generational bandage.I am...
Replies
11
Views
174
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help one of my best friends. He still lives with his parents as to his brothers and his sister visits a lot. They have been a poor family for such a long time, not making a lot of money. They live in a not so good neighborhood with criminals. Despite this, nobody in that...
Replies
8
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom