Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty