Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray Jesus for my problem of hip and right leg that prevents me from walking normally. 2 days ago I was in good health and practiced sport and worked but now can't walk. I believe that Jesus Christ will heal me of all sickness and also God will show me the way. I am now going to the hospital. Some bones, tendons and ligaments have been damaged. Please Jesus heal me and help also ### and her daughter ### in ### with the grandmother ###. They are Christian but ### cannot work. Thanks for your help ###. ###. ###
Amen through His stripes we are healed.. Thank You Lord for healing his hip and leg in Jesus Name..
 
Please pray Jesus for my problem of hip and right leg that prevents me from walking normally. 2 days ago I was in good health and practiced sport and worked but now can't walk. I believe that Jesus Christ will heal me of all sickness and also God will show me the way. I am now going to the hospital. Some bones, tendons and ligaments have been damaged. Please Jesus heal me and help also ### and her daughter ### in ### with the grandmother ###. They are Christian but ### cannot work. Thanks for your help ###. ###. ###
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
14
Views
121
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom