I want to ask for healing for ...

Bukisonan

Humble Servant of All
I want to ask for healing for my parents and their individual health problems that are different from each other and for them to get healthier somehow. Also, pray for them to be born again (if they aren’t truly) and for them to live lives that please the Lord. I pray for their physical, mental, and spiritual health. Thank you.
 
Please Father heal the parents of ### asap and reveal to them if they need to be saved, if they are not, help them to follow you diligently every day, God, ###
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

No matter how old you are, God has a purpose and plan assigned to your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
356
Please don't make me end myself. If you are in crisis or need someone to talk to, please reach out to a mental health professional or a crisis hotline immediately. Your life is valuable, and there are people who care and want to help.
Replies
9
Views
175
Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,302
Members
650,265
Latest member
Calodaorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom