Thosqueolon

Disciple of Prayer
I want the favour of God in my life, breakthrough in my ###'s career, pls help us man of God we have suffered a lot. my name is ### ### writing from ###, ### thank u
 
I want the favour of God in my life, breakthrough in my husband's career, pls help us man of God we have suffered a lot. my name is ### ### writing from ### ### thank u
We have prayed for the favour of God to rest with your family.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
You're welcome! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.
 
### I pray for you and your husband.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ### and her husband with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
252
Please I want divine connection, favour, uplightment, financial breakthrough in my life in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
250
Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom