I want thank u Je sus for ...

I want thank u Jesus for healing upon my life.....Ipray for long life and good health. .....I pray that God will break every protocol for my sake.....I pray for God's favour upon the life of my husband.....I pray For God's preservation upon my kids.....Amen
I pray in Jesus Name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God.......I want to thank you for making me enter final year, I want thank you for making me pass PSM, I want to thank you for healing me from bells palsy, granting me my spouse, for making me graduate without resit or repeating and blessing me, granting me mercy, grace and help.......Amen
Replies
7
Views
390
Good Morning God's children, I want thank you all for the prayers for my family, ### & ###. Please help me pray for them to find a nice home for them and my three grandchildren in another State...God Bless 🙌🏼 🙏🏼
Replies
20
Views
640
I want to graduate from Petroleum Training Institute (ND and HND) with a Distinction. I need a well-paid job after my ND. God should give me the best husband in the world. My IT in Nuprc was successful and I merited the test. My Nebosh program was successful. God open the door of good favour and...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom