I want my ### back home and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my son to come back home with me his mom. He is ### and wants to move in with his dad and get to know him. It’s 4 1/2 hours away and he has family and friends here with me where he grew up for the last 13 years. Pray he gets what he seeking from his dad and comes back home to me and...
Replies
10
Views
169
Father you know all things nothing escapes out of your sight, I pray in JESUS name to be able to drive with no problem to my school in and be back home in JESUS name amen .
Replies
13
Views
162
I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom